What is Barremax®?
Barremax® is a progressive and effective no impact, total body workout rooted from the principles of Pilates, yoga, ballet, and dance. Our 60-minute class will challenge and stretch every major muscle group within your body, producing long, lean muscle development.
Barremax® Prana is a flowing class that integrates energizing breath and movement with our Barremax® thigh, seat, and core work. This class is physically challenging, producing results that are worth the effort!
Barremax® Sport is a fast paced, heart-pumping class! This class incorporates elements of our original Barremax® class and combines them with work designed to raise your heart rate and maximize calorie burn - all while sculpting and lengthening muscles.
Piloxing® Barre is a high energy 45 minute cardio program where you will lengthen, strengthen, box, and sweat. Utilizing the barre leads to achieving better body balance and initiating deeper muscle engagement for stronger and healthier joints. The muscles will safely burn and shake through lengthening Pilates-influenced exercises. Then, just when those muscles want a break, we shift focus to your heart with a cardiovascular boxing push. These shifts make for a well-rounded, low impact interval training class.
We welcome all ages and all fitness levels to our program and promise individual attention, as we always limit our class size to a maximum of 15 participants. Come shake and burn with us!
- 12 hour advance notice is required for cancellation
- Please reserve your spot in class online. Classes do fill up quickly.
- No one will be permitted to join a class after the warmup portion has been completed.
- Please let us know if you will not be here until class starts. Waitlisted clients will be allowed to take your spot if you have not arrived within 5 minutes of the class start.
- Non slip socks are required for all barre classes. Socks can be purchased at the front desk for $10.
- Mats are provided for barre classes, but please bring your own for yoga.
- Only water is allowed in the training room.